Projects and Activities
- 29th June-3rd July: Shobana Jeyasingh Dance: Trespass, Anatomy Museum, King’s College London.
- 18th June: Presentation, Max Connect, Music Hackspace.
- 26th May: Presentation and discussion panel, Digital Futures, V&A.
- 22nd May: IJAD Dance, Room for Wonder and Space.
- 12th May: Presentation, Creative Data Club.
- 24th April-20th May: Mark Boulos: Mythology, ICIA Bath.
- 15th April: Presentation, Computer Arts Society, Interact Labs, Leicester.
- 13th February: Presentation, Digital Echoes 2015, Centre for Dance Research, Coventry.
- 6th December: Ring the Changes+, Vo’Arte, Lisbon.
- 4th December: Presentation: Automation, Animation, Art and Dance, Clojure eXchange.
- 8th November: Hacking Choreography 2.0, Networked Bodies, Watermans.
- 8th November: Ring the Changes+, Networked Bodies, Watermans.
- 4th November: Guest lecture, Critical Dialogue series, Hertfordshire Visual Arts.
- 22nd-26th September: Choreographic Coding Labs, Berlin.
- 6th September: Gaynor O’Flynn, Music Tech Fest 2014, LSO St. Luke’s.
- 5th September: Chisato Minamimura, Ring the Changes+, Southbank.
- 2nd September: Paper: Programming Languages, Software Thinking and Creative Process. DRHA 2014.
- 11th July: Anarchy in the Organism, Frome Festival.
- 5th-6th July: Live Coding and the Body, University of Sussex.
- 4th July: Hacking Choreography 2.0, Unusual Connections.
- 17th June: Tuesdays Post, Strongroom.
- 12th May: Hacking Choreography 2.0 presentation, European Parliament, Brussels.
- 11th May: Hacking Choreography 2.0, FoAM, Brussels.
- 24th April: Field presentation, Node+Code, Frankfurt.
- 3rd-5th April: TooMortal, St. Mary the Virgin Church, Bath.
- 21st March: Field presentation, LCRN, London.
- 12th March: In-Finite Space, Kings Place, London.
- 4th-8th March: In-Finite Space, The Vaults, Waterloo.
- 22nd February: ICT & Art Connect, Nina Kov.
- 12th January: Anarchy in the Organism, Kings Place.
- 5th December: Presentation: Using Field for Digital Art, Dorkbot London.
- 28th November-1st December: Live and OnLine, MotionBank, Frankfurt.
- 18th November: Anarchy in the Organism, Huddersfield Contemporary Music Festival.
- 5th November: Presentation at Skills Matter: Live Coding Video Projection for Dance Projects.
- 30th October: In-Finite Space, the Science Museum, London.
- 10th-12th October: TooMortal, St. Pancras Church, London.
- 9th-12th October: Atomos, Sadler’s Wells.
- 3rd October-21st November: Mark Boulos: Echo, FACT Liverpool.
- 3rd October: EChO seminar, Sadler’s Wells.
- 19th September-27th October: Thinking with the Body, Wellcome Collection.
- 2nd-6th September: Art Lab, Manchester.
- 15th August: Hack the Barbican performance.
- 1st-9th June: beinghuman residency.
- 17th, 19th May: performances, Music Tech Fest.
- 22nd-24th March: Catalyst installation, and electronica gig, at Code Control, Leicester.
- 5th March: Presentation at Skills Matter.
- 27th February-3rd March: Whitney Reloaded, Kinetica Art Fair.
- 17th February: Max workshop, London Music Hackspace.
- 20th January: monome arc and shard sequencing presentation, SoundFjord.
- 4th January: monome arc performance, Music Hackspace.
- 20th December: monome and interactive visual performance, Music Hackspace.
- 6th December: Presentation: Building Musical Performance Systems in Clojure, Clojure eXchange.
- 27th November: Kora, Boudhanath, Kathmandu.
- 25th November: Masterclass performance installation, Patan Museum, Kathmandu.
- 15th-16th November: Plenum, Cambridge Music Festival.
- 17th October: Flock & Swarm.
- 20th-21st September: TooMortal, Bitef, Belgrade.
- 12th-13th September: TooMortal, Dansens Hus, Stockholm.
- 19th-21st July: TooMortal, St. Swithun’s Church, Worcester.
- 12th-14th July: TooMortal, St. Pancras Church, Euston.
- 28th-30th June: TooMortal, St. Mary’s Old Church, London.
- 14th-16th June: Shobana Jeyasingh Dance Company: TooMortal, Venice Biennale.
- 25th May: Quil and Field: Using Clojure for Algorithmic Digital Art, EuroClojure 2012.
- 23rd May: Presentation: The Choreographic Language Agent, Coventry University.
- 19th May: monome performance, Music Tech Fest, Ravensbourne.
- 18th May: MaxMSP and Clojure workshop, Music Tech Fest, Ravensbourne.
- 15th May: Anarchy in the Organism – Live Version, University of Hertfordshire.
- 13th April: Maker’s Guild: Making Sounds at the V & A.
- 6th March: Lightning presentation at Clojure London: Clojure for Hybrid Digital Art.
- 15th February: Presentation at the Centre for Digital Music, QMUL.
- 11th February: Breath, The Beinghuman Collective, Kinetica Art Fair.
- 17th January: Lightning presentation: Clojure in MaxMSP.
- 13th-14th January: Workshop and performance at M4_u (Max/MSP for Users) Convention, Phoenix Square, Leicester.
- 9th-12th February: Whitney Evolved, Kinetica Art Fair.
- 1st December: Wayne McGregor|Random Dance: UNDANCE, Sadler’s Wells.
- 17th-20th November: Plenum, Lumiere, Durham.
- 26th October: Lottolab, London Science Museum.
- 21st October: Lysets Lyd, Vor Frue Kirke, Copenhagen.
- 14th October: Clojure programming workshop, Cycling ’74 Expo.
- 3rd October: Lightning presentation: MaxMSP Scripting in Clojure for Control Surfaces.
- 14th October: Workshop: Clojure in MaxMSP, Expo 74, Brooklyn.
- 28th September: Lottolab, London Science Museum.
- 22nd-25th September: Plenum, Tallinn, Estonia.
- 8th-10th September: Digital Futures in Dance, Bournemouth.
- 29th August-3rd September: Wayne McGregor|Random Dance development, Dartington Hall.
- 28th August: Presentation, Turing Festival, Edinburgh. Topic: technology in the performing arts.
- 9th-13th August: Plenum, Toruń, Poland.
- 6th-8th July: The Modular Music Box, EVA Festival, BCS, London.
- 24th-26th June: The Modular Music Box, BEAM Festival, Brunel.
- 2nd-5th June: Workshops for the Choreographic Language Agent with Wayne McGregor|Random Dance, Sadler’s Wells and Jerwood Space.
- 14th-15th May: The Modular Music Box, Netaudio London.
- 29th March: ras goffa Bobby Sands, Bangor.
- 4th-6th February: The Modular Music Box, Kinetica Art Fair, London.
- 7th December: ras goffa Bobby Sands, Project Arts Centre, Dublin.
- 13th November: ras goffa Bobby Sands, Northern School of Contemporary Dance, Leeds.
- 11th November: ras goffa Bobby Sands, DanceXchange, Birmingham.
- 26th September-2nd October: Different Skies, Arcosanti, Arizona.
- 26th-28th August: Simeon Nelson: Skyway, Toruń, Poland.
- 6th-8th August: rasa (with pixelpusher), Cybersonica Swap Meet, Big Chill.
- 1st-4th July: Shobana Jeyasingh Dance Company: Counterpoint, Somerset House, London.
- 11th-26th June: Xenakis Pavilion, Spitalfields Festival.
- 14th May: Eddie Ladd: ras goffa Bobby Sands, Coleg y Drindod Caerfyrddin.
- 11th May: rasa (double bill with Rob Godman), University of Hertfordshire.
- 28th April: Hidden Away Electronic, London.
- 10th April: Eddie Ladd: ras goffa Bobby Sands, Spring Loaded, The Place, London.
- 2nd-3rd April: Rachel Davies Film: Light Garden, Sadler’s Wells, London.
- 4th-7th February: PEAL, Kinetica Art Fair, London.
- 5th February: Eddie Ladd: ras goffa Bobby Sands, British Dance Edition, Birmingham.
- 15th October: Eddie Ladd: ras goffa Bobby Sands, Felinfach.
- 8th October: Troop / Herd, The Hat Factory, Luton.
- 2nd October: Eddie Ladd: ras goffa Bobby Sands, Aberystwyth.
- 24th-29th September: PEAL (festival commission award), Expo Leeds.
- 23rd May: Future of Sound (as Monomatic), The Sage, Gateshead
- 24th March: Future of Sound / Future of Light (with VJ Mondo for body>data>space), Goldsmiths College, London.
- 18th March: Herd, Cambridge University Computing Laboratory.
- 16th March: Herd, London Metropolitan University.
- 14th February: Herd, The Cut, Halesworth, Suffolk.
- 27th-28th February: Dare We Do It Real-Time, Kinetica Art Fair, London.
- 12th February: Herd, Colchester Arts Centre, Essex.
- 6th December: Troop, Traverse Theatre, Edinburgh.
- 10th October – 11 January 2009: Virtual Physical Bodies, Centre des Arts, Enghien-les-Bains, Paris.
- 20th September: Different Skies, Arcosanti, Arizona.
- 3rd September: monome and sequencer gig, (re)Actor3, Liverpool.
- 23rd April: Staging Sound, Media Art Bath.
- 19th-20th January: Performance of STKH (choreography: Aydin Teker, dance: Kelly Knox) at La Ferme du Buisson, Noisiel, Paris.
- 6th December: Troop, Southbank Centre’s Purcell Room, Queen Elizabeth Hall.
- 3rd December: Launch of Bullring Christmas display.
- 28th November: Troop, The ShowRoom, Chichester University, West Sussex.
- 23rd November: Troop, The Centre for the Arts, NHC, Hitchin, Herts.
- 16th November: Troop, The Cut, Halesworth, Suffolk.
- 15th November: Troop, Colchester Arts Centre, Essex.
- 19th October: Troop, Cambridge.
- 6th-7th July: Performances of STKH (choreography: Aydin Teker, dance: Kelly Knox) at Merce Cunningham Studio, New York.
- 10th June: Live set for Soundwaves at Kinetica Museum, Old Spitalfields Market.
- 2nd June: skintouchfeel at Roxy Bar and Screen.
- 31st March: skintouchfeel: ~~Spring Mix~~ at Roxy Bar and Screen.
- 17th March: Improvisation with VJ Mondo and Bianca Bohl at Roxy Bar and Screen.
- 13th March: DHCSPH: The Dreaming Harpsichord (with
- 15th-18th February: Quartet.
- 3rd November: Einem performance by Elena Giannotti at Daghdha Space, Limerick.
- 7th October: skintouchfeel at Roxy Bar & Screen, London Bridge.
- 16th September: Different Skies 2006, Arizona.
- 3rd-6th September: skintouchfeel at DRHA 2006, Dartington.
- 1st-3rd July: Einem performances by Nicole Peisl in Marseille.
- 25th June: Audiotierra at Expo, Victoria Baths, Manchester.
- 3rd June: Baby at The Cut, Halesworth.
- 1st June: Baby at The Junction, Cambridge.
- 16th-23rd April: Triptychos at TECHNE digital performance platform, Istanbul.
- 8th April: mindSpiral, Fiske Planetarium, Colorado.
- 9th March: The Dark operated for Kiss FM.
- 19th June: Beach Singularity (SAN), Scarborough.
- May/June: Triptychos premiere, Jerwood Space, London.
- 3rd March: Birds, Bodies.
- 25th & 26th January: Einem (Nicole Peisl), Sivuaskel, Helsinki.
- 6th November: From the Nest: Jeremy Lorne Inglis (performance), Mat Clements (percussion).